Sunday, June 8, 2008

29 weeks... 11 more to go!

I swear it's been hot this weekend - actually since Thursday or Friday. So for a few days this week. Not that I'm complaining too much since I hate the cold. But seriously, the humidity can tone it down a bit IMO and the heat could drop a couple of degrees and I wouldn't complain that much. :P Since the humid weather, I've noticed a bit of swelling in my hands and my feet by the end of the day - nothing major yet though. I'm still wearing my rings but I think it's getting to that point where I need to take my engagement ring off. I really don't want to but I don't want it to get stuck either. :) I'm going to have to find a necklace so I can wear the rings still. I think I'm going to feel naked without them on.

So I went up to the Regiment yesterday to get my casing. Nice and engraved - one more change jar. LOL. It was nice seeing the people who were there - I sure don't miss the bullsh!t though.

And our patio table broke yesterday so John and I bought a new one today. It's bigger and feels more sturdier so hopefully this one lasts more than a year. Gah. Stupid unseen expenses.

I'm excited though because it looks like I'm going to have a Baby Buddha Sling soon!! One of the nice ladies on BB is selling me hers. I'm so excited!! I've been looking for a sling type carrier for a while and just could not settle on one that I would like.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I'm finding Mondays harder and harder. I just want to sit at home and veg. Luckily I have a MW appointment tomorrow so I get to leave work early. The crappy thing is that John has his own doctor's appt so he won't be able to come to this one afterall. :( Maybe the next one. Oh well.

No comments: