Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Pity Post

It's a rainy Saturday here so we spent most of our time indoors today. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. John finished up the baseboard in the nursery and I spent the majority of the day cleaning the house in preparation for my parents next weekend.

I do have to have a pity post for myself right now though about my weight... I'm officially 178lb today which is 28lb more than my pre-pregnancy weight. WTH is that??? I'm only 24 weeks along which means that I still have 16 weeks to go which means I can still put on more freakin' weight. Everyone I've complained to so far tells me not to worry as I'm carrying all this weight in my belly which I guess is a good thing. I can't help but worry though because "all" the books recommend a 25-35 lb weight gain throughout the whole pregnancy. Well, if I'm at 30lb now and can only gain 5 more... LMAO. That'll never happen. What frustrates me alot too is that it's not like I'm eating an unhealthy diet and gorging on sweets or fatty foods. I am eating slightly bigger portions than normal but am eating healthy and am not indulging for the most part. So where is this weight coming from?? Seriously.

No comments: