Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GD Testing Tomorrow

And as a result, I'm sitting here craving a snack. It's 10pm and I haven't eating anything since dinner... so around 7pm. So sad... I could so use a snack. LOL.

I'm a bit nervous about this GD testing. I really don't know why. I've been trying to maintain good nutrition but I will be the first to admit it that my sweet tooth has really kicked in the past two months or so. But I don't even know if craving sweets is an indication of GD or if I'm just craving sweets. And it's not any type of sweets - primarily chocolate and ice cream. :)

Work has been good and I'm impressed with my new coworker. I really like her so far and she really wants to be working where we're at so I'm happy. Yay!!

I went to Babies R Us yesterday just to browse and there was so much nice stuff there. Man I wish I had oodles of $$$ to spend at BRU. LOL. I'm actually impressed that I didn't go a bit crazy and actually buy some stuff. What self control!

No comments: