Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Hump Day

And it's all downhill from here for the rest of the week. :)

I honestly don't think I have anything interesting to write today. Work was work. Kind of busy but not really. I'm on top of my paperwork again and am not feeling behind so I'm quite happy. I always feel frustrated and overwhelmed when I fall a few days behind in my paperwork. I guess that's the anal retentive side of me that needs to have everything done in a certain way within a certain timeframe.

So I've been thinking some more about my mother dilemma and I think I might be coming up with a solid gameplan... First part will be to tell her that the MWs only allow one person in L&D and that is John of course. The next part is a bit dependent on my older brother... both he and my SIL said they're more than willing to do whatever to help John and I out. So if my parents insist on coming down before the babe's born and staying for a while, I'm going to find out if they can stay at my brother's place for the first 4-5 days after the baby's birth. In the end though, I think I owe it to my baby and John to just let our wishes be known... it's going to be hard and sucky though. I still have a strong feeling that my mom is going to be hurt and will play the martyr....

No comments: