Monday, April 28, 2008

DH Felt Movement!

So today I was thinking on the way home and decided that I'm going to make a concerted effort to spend at least 10 minutes a day blogging just for the sake of it. Not only because I've been feeling guilty for not keeping this up to date but because it's actually a good way to unwind, de-stress and even process somethings. So here goes nothing and hopefully I can add even a few lines each day.

So last night as we went to bed, the babe started kicking up a storm. I had John put his hand on my belly and at first he didn't feel anything but then said he felt two good strong kicks. Yayness! I'm so excited that he's finally feeling something. I honestly think it's so hard at times for guys to get as involved and as excited about the pregnancy because their experience is so different from ours (obviously!). I'm hoping the LO starts kicking again tonight so he can feel her again.

I called the maternity registration clinic today and I have both our tour and the registration appointment booked. June 4th we go for the tour and June 23rd is our registration date. It seems so far away and then again it doesn't. Really, it's only a month and a bit away... insane really. I still can't believe how quickly time is flying with this pregnancy.

So my next stressful event is my parents coming down in two weeks. Not even - they're coming the weekend before the May 2-4... They should be arriving the 8th or 9th and are staying with us for a few days. I haven't seem them in some time as they live 8 hours away so this should be a nice visit. I hope. As with all families, mine are a bit odd in their own way too. So we'll see how that goes.

No comments: