Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Musical Due Dates...

I went to the MW on Monday and had another enjoyable appointment. This was only my second appointment but it was still quite wonderful. My next appointment is with the MW who's been designated as my secondary so I get to start knowing her as well.

Nothing super duper exciting at this appointment. More personal history etc etc but I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat!! It was nice and strong at 160bpm. I also got to hear the baby kicking. Very neat!

And the MW moved the due date to August 24. Not that I mind...

Only one more day of work - how I wish this week would be over already. I swear, my one coworker is driving me insane. She's such a boob. I'm trying very very hard to not worry about what she does and how she does her work and just focus on me, but I'm finding it so hard to do this. I have no idea why this is... I just perceive her to be completely incompetent at her job and cannot fathom for the life of me as to why she still has it. And I'm not the only one who has this opinion, so I know I'm not being a complete bitch when I say this. But I really want to stop spending my energy worrying about what she is doing... but I don't think management realizes the true extent of her boobishness (is that even a word? I don't care... it is now). I really wish they would pay more attention... but apparently she's having a performance review next week so hopefully, something will come of that. I hope I hope I hope. I don't wish her ill but her performance is effecting the team as a whole so I think that's where a great deal of my frustrations lie. Ugh.

On a happy note, I'm going to TO tomorrow for a conference. I was supposed to go with my manager but she's ill and so I'm going by myself. And she's asked me to gather all the important info and bring it back to her. The email she sent me was really nice, kind of reinforcing her trust in my abilities. So that was a bit of an ego boost.

And on Friday I'm going for a massage!! I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: