Wednesday, March 12, 2008

16 weeks 3 days....

But anyways...

I went to the MW today for an appointment. I'm at 16wk 3days right now. Everything seems to be in order - this was my shortest visit so far - only about 20 minutes. Nothing really to talk about as I didn't have any questions and my 20 wk ultrasound is already booked. On the up side, no problems with my sugars or proteins; my blood pressure is normal; and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong at 160 again. I met my secondary MW today - she's really nice too. We chatted for a bit and that was about it. My next appointment is April 9th with my primary MW again...

I had a dentist appointment this AM too so I killed two birds with one stone. Yay! :)

Other than that, no movement yet but I swear I'm feeling something. The baby was kicking up a storm while the MW was listening to his HB on the doppler so I'm sure I'll feel something soon. I hope so!! Can't wait for that.

My older brother is visiting the parents with his family over the March Break... I've asked him to try and hunt down some of my old children's books and bring them back to me... hopefully he's successful and I'll add some more books to the baby's already growing library (thanks to DH's dad!!).

No comments: