Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh so tired.... It seems like my nausea is finally letting up (yayness!!) and is being replaced by sleepiness. I'm so happy that the nausea is letting up. This is so wonderful. The thought of pizza is becoming less yucky by the day - so I might actually be able to eat it in the next 2 weeks. I don't seem to be developing anymore food aversions. I'm still totally disgusted by some odors - I put the garbage out over the weekend and actually ended up puking and (yes, this is gross) DH's farts made me gag too. LOL But other than that, I'm doing a bit better.

Of course this makes me all neurotically worried that there's something wrong with the baby (because I'm not as sick as I was before) but common sense is telling me that's just me being crazy. I did step on the scale this evening and got a whopping 158 lbs! I'm usually 150 lb in the morning first thing and maybe 155 lb at the end of the day. So now I'm curious to see what I'll weight tomorrow morning first thing. I can't believe I tipped the scales at 158! Yikes.

My first two Bella Bands came in the post the other day and I'm loving them - I truly can't do my pants up without getting a muffin top so I'm loving these bands. I got another parcel notice today too so I'm hoping this is my third Bella Band... then I'll be set. :)

So I'm getting all excited because this time next week I'll have had my first ultrasound and hopefully an u/s picture of the babe!!! I really can't believe it. Honestly, this pregnancy is still a bit surreal for me and I can't wait to have something concrete in my hands... after that I'll be waiting with bated breath for the first movements and the u/s that will hopefully reveal boy or girl!

No comments: