Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just another day....

Interestingly enough, no major PG symptoms today. A bit of cramping in the AM and I felt pretty hungry too but other than that, nothing major. Oh yes and some gas. LOL

John and I went to Home Depot today (after hitting EB and Big B Comics of course) and we now have the flooring for the nursery! We also had lunch with some good friends and (shhh, don't tell) they might be PG too!!! I hope so!! It would be so cool if they were.

I'm hoping to hear back from the midwives soon and I'm waiting with bated breath for my Jan 7th appointment. I hope that it'll make me feel just a bit less anxious... I know nothing bad is going to happen - ok I don't know for sure but whatever - but I just want some sort of confirmation that I'm PG and everything is a-ok. I'm so (irrationally) worried about miscarrying... don't know why but apparently it's normal to be worried so I'll just try and relax (if any of that makes sense whatsoever).

No comments: