Sunday, December 23, 2007

OMFG

Seriously... OMFG... I am pregnant! I still can't believe it and DH (dear husband) doesn't know yet. I'm trying to keep it secret until Xmas so I can surprise him. Can you believe it??? I still can't. I don't really know why but I decided to POAS today before I went out and sure enough it was a BFP (big fat positive). But it was one of those Dollarama cheapie HPTs... but I trusted it. I POAS on a ClearBlue digital later today and it was a BFP too!! So I guess it's official!!! Whoo hoo! I have to call the dr's office not now but right now - ok maybe as soon as they're open after the holidays - and book an appointment. And I have to find a midwife thingamabobber... I have no idea what they're called.... clinic? service? Whatever. FF (fertility friend) says my EDD is August 31, 2008... we'll see what the doctor comes up with. How exciting!

No comments: